SolventsByMail.com Payment Methods
is an easy and secure way to send money directly between almost any U.S. bank accounts, typically within minutes. With just an email address, you can quickly, safely and easily send and receive money with anyone.
To pay us with , follow the details provided in the Expecting Payment email that you will receive immediately after we send your order confirmation.
Click here for the list of banks that participate in the program.
If your bank does not participate in the program, click here for instructions on how to use the app to send money.
Click on the links below to access information on how to use with the apps of major banks. If your bank is not listed, please check their website or contact them directly if you need assistance with setting up to make your payment to us.
We accept E-Checks via the Green Money payment gateway system for orders up to $100.
A Green Money E-Check is an electronic version of a paper check that is used to make payments online. Anyone with a checking account can pay for their order with a Green Money E-Check. It's very fast, simple and completely secure. The same security is used as if you were paying with a credit card.
To pay with Green Money E-Check, all you need is your bank's routing number and account number which can be found on a check. If you aren’t sure of your bank’s routing number and/or your account number, please contact your bank for assistance before starting your Green Money E-Check transaction.
When you choose Pay with Green Money (E-Check) during checkout, enter your routing number and account number and then click the ORDER WITH AN OBLIGATION TO PAY button to complete your transaction.
Important Regarding the Use of Green Money E-Check for Payment
- Prior to paying for your order via Green Money E-Check, we advise verifying that your bank allows this type of transaction.
- If you are paying with Green Money E-Check, the name and billing address for your order must match the same on the bank account you are using for payment. Any discrepancies could cause your Green Money E-Check to be returned to us unpaid.
- Your account profile must contain a phone number to use Green Money E-Check to pay for your order. It must be entered with a XXX-XXX-XXXX format. Any discrepancies could cause your Green Money E-Check to be returned to us unpaid.
- The first time that you pay for an order with Green Money E-Check, your order will be held for 3 – 7 days pending check clearance and our notification that funds have been received in our bank account. Once we are notified, your order will be sent to our shipping department to be fulfilled.
- A returned Green Money E-Check (for any reason) is subject to a $12.00 service fee and account closure. We will make several attempts to resolve returned Green Money E-Check issues prior to turning the matter over to collections.
- To learn more about GreenMoney E-Checks, click here.
We accept personal checks, money orders, bill pay and cashier’s checks as payment for your order.
If you choose this option during checkout, you will get an email with further instructions immediately after we send your order confirmation.
Important Regarding Payment by Check
- If you are paying by check, the name and billing address for your order must match the information on the check. Any discrepancies could cause your order to be delayed or cancelled
- Your account profile must contain a phone number if using a check to pay for your order. Checks will not be accepted for payment on any account that does not contain a valid phone number.
- A returned check (for any reason) is subject to a $12.00 service fee and account closure. We will make several attempts to resolve returned check issues prior to turning the matter over to collections.